Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Re Do

Last winter I made a quilt for my newest grandson Leandro with some adorable frog material I found. The pattern is a variation of Sarah's Roses from the Stack and Wackier book. I was happy with the quilt until I tried to machine quilt it. I had no idea what I was doing and thought I ruined it. After my sister visited and spent time showing me the proper way to pin baste and machine quilt, my attempts were much better - but I had already put this one aside.

Last week I decided to fix it so I removed all the machine quilting and began a do-over. I'm much happier with the results and Leandro may finally get his quilt!



1 comment:

Ministry Mom said...

Good for you, Gail!! Removing machine stitching is tedious. How are you going to machine quilt it now?

BTW, quilt shop a mile from our condo here in Sedona. I think it's begging for a visit!

Sally