Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dozer


This is Dozer, the Bull dog that lives next store. It looks like he is in jail with the porch railing between me and him. Dozer, I discovered, does NOT like to have his picture taken and was quite vocal about it. Brad (the fireman) had to put a leash on him and hold him for the second shot. Bill explained why I wanted to take a picture - but kept my distance.

Later this morning, Bill and I headed over the Caloosahatchee River Bridge to Cape Coral where we found both an outdoor flea market and a farmers market. We ate smoked pork sandwiches (YUM!) at a stand operated by one of the RC fliers Bill met at The Sea Hawks Park. Coming home, we came down McGregor Blvd. from downtown Fort Myers past the Edison/Ford Estate and Museum. The ride was beautiful.

No comments: